Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Update...

Here are some pictures of the girls. They are keeping themselves and their mother busy. Emily's church choir is starting a big production for this spring and we have recently been informed that there will be 3-hour long Saturday rehearsals. She also joined the school choir and they have a few performances scheduled for this spring.

Reese is participating in choir at church and there will be a performance this spring. She is counting down the number of days until her birthday and our yearly Sand Dunes camping trip.

Noelle is a cutie pie and is becoming quite the little helper. She "helps" me with the dishes, laundry and general cleaning up. She runs her toy vacuum right beside me when I am using the grown-up version. She keeps her room cleaner than her two older sisters and likes to dust.

Jeff is traveling often and racking up frequent flyer miles and hotel points for me. I plan on joining him for a weekend in Seattle some time this spring and will use the hotel points when I take the girls to Minnesota.

I am proud to report that I have lost 5 of the 40 pounds I hope to shed by the end of the year. My motivation is the upcoming wedding of my baby brother. He and his wife-to-be, Sara, have set a date of June 11, 2005 for their upcoming nuptials. We are very happy that he has found someone willing to put up with him. :)

No comments: