Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Reese's redecorated bedroom

Here are some pictures of Reese's newly decorated bedroom. I painted the walls a cheery yellow and a sky blue. I made the curtains and ordered her a new bed. She is very excited and happy that her room is finally done. You will notice on one wall that there is not a border. I had purchased this wallpaper border about 5 years ago when we lived in our last house. The bedrooms in that house were much smaller and alas, I did not have enough to do the entire room. Jeff made the suggestion of placing a shelf on that wall, which I think will work out beautifully. Her room also will not look so cluttered because I do plan on doing some rearranging. The toys were placed up against the wall so that the furniture guys could get the bed in and set up. Now, I am off to do Noelle's room!

Reese's bedroom Posted by Hello

No comments: